This activity is intended for Dermatologists, Dermatology Residents/Fellows, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, and other health professionals interested in treating patients with dermatologic diseases.
As a result of participating in this live activity, participants should be better able to:
- Identify best practices for achieving a timely and accurate diagnosis of skin disorders to initiate appropriate treatment.
- Discuss the latest guideline recommendations for dermatological disorders.
- Examine emerging clinical and therapeutic science insights into the pathogenesis and effective management of dermatologic disorders including acne, alopecia, atopic dermatitis, cutaneous auto-inflammatory diseases, hidradenitis suppurativa, pigmentary disorders, pruritis, psoriasis, nail diseases, rosacea, and skin cancer.
- Evaluate available data on the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of current and emerging treatments for skin, hair and nail disorders and cutaneous malignancies.
- Select and formulate the appropriate aesthetic treatment plan using neurotoxins, dermal fillers, laser and light-based energy therapy technologies and cosmeceutical products in patients of all skin types who seek improvement in facial and skin appearance.
- Describe techniques to minimize adverse effects or manage complications associated with dermatological treatments/interventions.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
Continuing Nursing Education
Continuing Physician Assistant Education