ODAC Miami is a distinguished ACCME accredited educational event designed to meet the needs of medical and aesthetic dermatology practitioners in the 21st century. Founded in 2003 by Dermatology Pioneer, Dr. Perry Robins, ODAC provides nearly 600 dermatologists, residents, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with important annual updates and fresh practical pearls in the field of medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology in a highly interactive format.
Dermatology professionals attend ODAC to stay informed and up-to-date on clinical updates, new treatments, new uses for old treatments, new product lines, changes to therapeutic guidelines and to witness live demonstrations from the experts. Unique to ODAC, each presentation focuses on practical pearls you can immediately use in your practice.
Attend ODAC to….
- Discuss the next generation of diagnostic approaches and evidence- based treatments
- Observe cutting-edge procedures and techniques with live demonstrations of novel products and emerging technologies
- Review clinical trial results and discuss case-studies in both large and small group settings
- Cultivate relationships with colleagues and leaders actively shaping the future of dermatology
- Earn up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
ODAC recognizes that you hold the vision, highly specialized expertise, and unique training that drives dermatology.
We hope you will join us in Miami!